Saturday, January 23, 2010

Training Day

When I work out with my coach in Sacramento on Saturdays- I have to eat light before so I don't puke when he has me do these heavy, intense workouts. Also, I try to pack everything I need, so afterward I don't have to go out anywhere to eat.

1 banana
1 coffee

tons of water
(workout)

1 whole wheat sandwich- with 1 tablespoon jam and 1 teaspoon peanut butter

a couple chunks of raw coconut

1 bowl New England boiled dinner (see recipe below)

homemade veggie pizza - (I made a homemade crust, but you can do a thin crust Boboli)
I sauteed veggies (mushrooms, bell pepper, squash, onion) in fat free butter spray and garlic.
I topped the crust with sauce (tomato sauce with Italian seasoning, hot sauce and garlic)
on top of that, I put the veggies (no cheese). Heat it in the oven until hot (it's already cooked). I had 2 pieces. There are 2 more 2 piece servings left. It is so top heavy with the veggies that you get full and satisfied pretty quickly.

No comments: