Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I had a student tell me that I like grapefruit WAY too much. It's true- I got through stages where I'll eat the same fruit, veggie, cereal for days on end. He hates grapefruit and wanted to know if he could sub in another fruit. YES- sub in any other fruit (fresh preferably) or vegetable or whole grain cereal (try to pick from raisin bran, shredded wheat, grape nuts or oatmeal) or low calorie/low fat meal.

1 bowl shredded wheat with skim milk and vanilla creamer to taste

1 banana

3 cups coffee

8 cups water

Thai food! Spicy basil chicken- Thai hot- (chicken and veggies stir fried with steamed rice)

1 cup radishes

1 burrito (chicken, peppers and onion sauteed on a low fat, high fiber flour tortilla)

1/2 cup fat free yogurt with handful of raspberries

1 orange

No comments: