Thursday, February 4, 2010

There's nothing like running in the rain- you start out cold and dry but end up hot and drenched! You are not made of sugar. Don't let the rain stop you from getting out there and walking or running or riding your bike. One more thing- stay hydrated. I kept getting a nagging headache when I was running, and my buddy Debi told me I was most likely dehydrated. She was right! I got back to my office and downed some water, and the headache went away almost instantly. 8-10 cups a day- shoot for it.

1 bowl of raisin bran with skim milk

3 cups coffee

10 cups water

1 grapefruit

1 orange

1 chicken, pepper, onion burrito on low fat/high fiber tortilla

1 small, low fat granola bar

bunch of grilled veggies (squash and asparagus), small piece of steak, 1 piece of whole wheat bread

1/2 cup fat free yogurt with a handful of raspberries

No comments: