Thursday, February 11, 2010

These ads crack me up! Here's a tip for ya'- stay hydrated! Drink water at least every other hour. I was getting these weird headaches in the back of my skull- thought I was getting a tumor or something. I was riding my bike with my buddy, Debi, and told her about it. She asked if I had any water lately- I was like, "No- just coffee!" Well- she told me that I was probably dehydrated. Drake some water- and BAM- the headache was gone! I stay hydrated now. You'd think with the kidney failure I'd know better... Oh well.

1 bowl of raisin bran with skim milk

2 cups coffee

10 cups water

2 grapefruits

1 whole wheat sandwich- 1 tbl peanut butter, 2 tbl jam

1 fridge cookie (recipe below somewhere)

10 whole grain crackers (I like All Bran)

1 cup cabbage salad (recipe below)

1 lean hamburger patty

No comments: