Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My husband is a house husband, and I love it! He does the shopping and he makes a lot of my meals. I know I'm spoiled. But when I'm dieting, I'm make some of my own. I don't like to waste food, so you'll notice that I will eat leftovers for DAYS! Of course, you don't have to do this- switch it up.

1 bowl of Chocolate Cheerios (low fat, but not much fiber- left me very hungry- I'll stick with raisin bran or shredded wheat from now on) with skim milk

2 cups coffee

8 cups water

1 orange, 1 apple, 1 grapefruit

1 bowl of salmon soup (salmon, potatoes and onions boiled in some water, seasoned with salt and pepper)

1 fridge cookie

1 bowl of chicken Alfredo (recipe below- see, I TOLD you I'll eat leftovers forever!)

1/2 cup fat free yogurt with blueberries

No comments: